Ten injured in jeep-car collision in MP
Indore: Ten persons were injured, eight of them seriously, when a jeep collided with a car here in the wee hours on Monday, police said.
The mishap occurred at around 2 am at Tower crossing when the speeding jeep coming from Haryana hit the car that had passengers returning from a hotel, Bhanwarkua police station in-charge Anand Yadav said.
Eight passengers from both the vehicles sustained serious injuries, Yadav said, adding that all the injured have been admitted in two hospitals here, he said.
A case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Karisma Kapoor just shared a major throwback picture with sister Kareena and we LOVE IT!
- Fungi show green way to recycle batteries
- 7th Pay Commission: Government employees likely to get revised allowances from October
- 'Nervous' Pakistan lodges FIR against Baloch leaders for 'supporting' PM Modi's statement on Balochistan
- Amnesty row: Karnataka Home Minister G Parameshwara takes U-turn, denies giving clean-chit