Vidisha: 12 injured in clash over wheat bags
Vidisha: Twelve persons were injured, one of them seriously, in a clash among two groups over bags used for storing wheat at Bichhiya society, around 50 km from here.
The clash took place between supporters of Raghubir Singh Mena and Ajab Singh Raghuvanshi over the bags last evening, police said today.
The clashing groups took out weapons and attacked each other, thus injuring one seriously. He was sent to Bhopal for treatment.
Also, incidents of looting of bags were earlier reported from Raisen, Rajgarh, Biora and Bina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31