Vidisha: 12 injured in clash over wheat bags
Vidisha: Twelve persons were injured, one of them seriously, in a clash among two groups over bags used for storing wheat at Bichhiya society, around 50 km from here.
The clash took place between supporters of Raghubir Singh Mena and Ajab Singh Raghuvanshi over the bags last evening, police said today.
The clashing groups took out weapons and attacked each other, thus injuring one seriously. He was sent to Bhopal for treatment.
Also, incidents of looting of bags were earlier reported from Raisen, Rajgarh, Biora and Bina.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what