Will reply after MP CM responds: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh said on Friday here that he will reply to all charges made against him and his family members by BJP vice president Prabhat Jha only after MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan answered all allegations made against him during the no-confidence motion.
"The day the Chief Minister replies to allegations made against him, I will reply point-by-point to all the charges made against me," Leader of the Opposition in the MP Assembly Ajay Singh said in a statement.
Ajay said that Chouhan had always used "other people`s shoulders" to shoot at his targets and added that when he had no answer to charges made against him during the no-confidence motion, he used the shoulders of a "betrayer" from the Congress to make his point.
He said it would be much better if Chouhan uses his own shoulders to shoot at targets instead of relying upon others for the purpose.
Regarding Jha, the leader of the opposition said that the BJP leader must first reply to the manner in which he had used his position to benefit his sons.
The war of words was sparked off earlier today, when BJP vice president Prabhat Jha alleged that Ajay Singh had committed a large number of irregularities.
Addressing a press conference, Jha said that it does not behove a person like Ajay Singh who had himself committed a number of irregularities to bring a no-confidence motion against the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
"Since Ajay happens to be a legislator, nobody expects him to be involved in a number of irregularities," Prabhat had said.
He alleged that Ajay began committing irregularities from 1982 when his late father Arjun Singh was Madhya Pradesh chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM