Will reply after MP CM responds: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh said on Friday here that he will reply to all charges made against him and his family members by BJP vice president Prabhat Jha only after MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan answered all allegations made against him during the no-confidence motion.
"The day the Chief Minister replies to allegations made against him, I will reply point-by-point to all the charges made against me," Leader of the Opposition in the MP Assembly Ajay Singh said in a statement.
Ajay said that Chouhan had always used "other people`s shoulders" to shoot at his targets and added that when he had no answer to charges made against him during the no-confidence motion, he used the shoulders of a "betrayer" from the Congress to make his point.
He said it would be much better if Chouhan uses his own shoulders to shoot at targets instead of relying upon others for the purpose.
Regarding Jha, the leader of the opposition said that the BJP leader must first reply to the manner in which he had used his position to benefit his sons.
The war of words was sparked off earlier today, when BJP vice president Prabhat Jha alleged that Ajay Singh had committed a large number of irregularities.
Addressing a press conference, Jha said that it does not behove a person like Ajay Singh who had himself committed a number of irregularities to bring a no-confidence motion against the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
"Since Ajay happens to be a legislator, nobody expects him to be involved in a number of irregularities," Prabhat had said.
He alleged that Ajay began committing irregularities from 1982 when his late father Arjun Singh was Madhya Pradesh chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional