Will reply after MP CM responds: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Leader of Opposition in the Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh said on Friday here that he will reply to all charges made against him and his family members by BJP vice president Prabhat Jha only after MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan answered all allegations made against him during the no-confidence motion.
"The day the Chief Minister replies to allegations made against him, I will reply point-by-point to all the charges made against me," Leader of the Opposition in the MP Assembly Ajay Singh said in a statement.
Ajay said that Chouhan had always used "other people`s shoulders" to shoot at his targets and added that when he had no answer to charges made against him during the no-confidence motion, he used the shoulders of a "betrayer" from the Congress to make his point.
He said it would be much better if Chouhan uses his own shoulders to shoot at targets instead of relying upon others for the purpose.
Regarding Jha, the leader of the opposition said that the BJP leader must first reply to the manner in which he had used his position to benefit his sons.
The war of words was sparked off earlier today, when BJP vice president Prabhat Jha alleged that Ajay Singh had committed a large number of irregularities.
Addressing a press conference, Jha said that it does not behove a person like Ajay Singh who had himself committed a number of irregularities to bring a no-confidence motion against the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh.
"Since Ajay happens to be a legislator, nobody expects him to be involved in a number of irregularities," Prabhat had said.
He alleged that Ajay began committing irregularities from 1982 when his late father Arjun Singh was Madhya Pradesh chief minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days