Youth held for eve-teasing in Bhopal
Bhopal: A 22-year-old youth was arrested after a woman filed a complaint against him on the newly set up helpline here for eve-teasing.
The incident occurred in the Bairagarh township last evening after which a woman called the helpline centre and complained against the youth.
Following this, the Bairagarh police was informed about the complaint and the man, identified as Ajit, was arrested.
A case has been registered under section 503 (criminal intimidation) of IPC.
Further investigation was on, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'