AAP to contest all Lok Sabha seats in Maharashtra: Damania
Akola: Anjali Damania, the convener of Maharashtra unit of Aam Admi Party, has said her party would contest all the 48 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
Damania was addressing a press conference here late last evening.
As many as 73,000 aspirants had filed applications all over the country for AAP tickets for Lok Sabha poll so far before the January 15 deadline, she said.
She said those who wanted to contest assembly elections in Maharashtra on AAP ticket should file applications with 600 supporting signatures.
AAP membership in Maharashtra now stood at 9,840, she claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read