AAP to contest all Lok Sabha seats in Maharashtra: Damania
Akola: Anjali Damania, the convener of Maharashtra unit of Aam Admi Party, has said her party would contest all the 48 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
Damania was addressing a press conference here late last evening.
As many as 73,000 aspirants had filed applications all over the country for AAP tickets for Lok Sabha poll so far before the January 15 deadline, she said.
She said those who wanted to contest assembly elections in Maharashtra on AAP ticket should file applications with 600 supporting signatures.
AAP membership in Maharashtra now stood at 9,840, she claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brexit: Remain or Leave? Results could go down to the wire
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling