AAP to contest all Lok Sabha seats in Maharashtra: Damania
Akola: Anjali Damania, the convener of Maharashtra unit of Aam Admi Party, has said her party would contest all the 48 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
Damania was addressing a press conference here late last evening.
As many as 73,000 aspirants had filed applications all over the country for AAP tickets for Lok Sabha poll so far before the January 15 deadline, she said.
She said those who wanted to contest assembly elections in Maharashtra on AAP ticket should file applications with 600 supporting signatures.
AAP membership in Maharashtra now stood at 9,840, she claimed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani