Adarsh scam probe won`t be hampered: CM
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithiviraj Chavan on Friday dismissed the speculation that the massive fire in the state secretariat yesterday would hamper the probe into Adarsha Housing Society scam.
Referring to speculation that files related to Adarsh housing scam may have been damaged, Chavan, who also holds the Urban Development portfolio, said the papers are with CBI and the judicial commission.
"We have photocopies with us. Hence, the speculation that Adarsh probe will be hampered due to the fire is ruled out," the Chief Minister said. Files of Land Ceiling department too were safe, he told reporters.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India