Adarsh scam probe won`t be hampered: CM
Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithiviraj Chavan on Friday dismissed the speculation that the massive fire in the state secretariat yesterday would hamper the probe into Adarsha Housing Society scam.
Referring to speculation that files related to Adarsh housing scam may have been damaged, Chavan, who also holds the Urban Development portfolio, said the papers are with CBI and the judicial commission.
"We have photocopies with us. Hence, the speculation that Adarsh probe will be hampered due to the fire is ruled out," the Chief Minister said. Files of Land Ceiling department too were safe, he told reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman