Army to hold recruitment rally on Feb 18 in Nagpur
Nagpur: An Army recruitment rally exclusively for Mahar community will be held here on February 18 for soldier General Duty and is likely to attract about 7,000 youths from Maharashtra.
The rally meant for only Mahar youths is open for entire Maharashtra, and members of 23 sub-castes will be entitled for recruitment which will commence from 4 am at 118 Infantry Battalion Territorial Army ground here on February 18, Director of Recruitment Centre, Col M S Bains, told reporters here on Wednesday.
About 7,000-8000 Mahar youths are expected at recruitment rally for nearly 200 vacancies in the Mahar Regiment, he said.
Youths between the age group of 17 and half and 21 years, having passed HSC are eligible for the recruitment, Col Bains added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Magnitude 6.4 quake hits Italy near Perugia – USGS
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Rajnath Singh in Kashmir, says those who believe in 'Kashmiriyat' are welcome for talks