Army to hold recruitment rally on Feb 18 in Nagpur
Nagpur: An Army recruitment rally exclusively for Mahar community will be held here on February 18 for soldier General Duty and is likely to attract about 7,000 youths from Maharashtra.
The rally meant for only Mahar youths is open for entire Maharashtra, and members of 23 sub-castes will be entitled for recruitment which will commence from 4 am at 118 Infantry Battalion Territorial Army ground here on February 18, Director of Recruitment Centre, Col M S Bains, told reporters here on Wednesday.
About 7,000-8000 Mahar youths are expected at recruitment rally for nearly 200 vacancies in the Mahar Regiment, he said.
Youths between the age group of 17 and half and 21 years, having passed HSC are eligible for the recruitment, Col Bains added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch