Army to hold recruitment rally on Feb 18 in Nagpur
Nagpur: An Army recruitment rally exclusively for Mahar community will be held here on February 18 for soldier General Duty and is likely to attract about 7,000 youths from Maharashtra.
The rally meant for only Mahar youths is open for entire Maharashtra, and members of 23 sub-castes will be entitled for recruitment which will commence from 4 am at 118 Infantry Battalion Territorial Army ground here on February 18, Director of Recruitment Centre, Col M S Bains, told reporters here on Wednesday.
About 7,000-8000 Mahar youths are expected at recruitment rally for nearly 200 vacancies in the Mahar Regiment, he said.
Youths between the age group of 17 and half and 21 years, having passed HSC are eligible for the recruitment, Col Bains added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj