Assault on cop: Three suspended MLAs depose before panel
Mumbai: The three MLAs suspended from Maharashtra assembly in connection with the assault on police officer Sachin Suryavanshi in the premises of Vidhan Bhavan, deposed before the house panel probing the incident today.
Jaykumar Raval (BJP), Rajan Salvi (Shiv Sena) and Pradeep Jaiswal (Independent) came to Vidhan Bhavan to face the panel.
The committee viewed the CCTV footage of the incident and also spoke to inspector Rajendra Patil of Marine Drive police station and a crime branch officer investigating the case.
Two other MLAs, Ram Kadam (MNS) and Kshitij Thakur (Bahujan Vikas Agadhi), who are out on bail, had appeared before the panel yesterday as also Suryavanshi to give his side of the story.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!