BEST bus catches fire in Mumbai
Mumbai: A defective mini-bus of the
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) caught fire in South Mumbai here Friday.
According to BEST, Assistant PRO, Manoj Warade, the
mini-bus caught fire while it was being towed at Cuffe Parade.
Two fire engines were rushed to the spot which
successfully doused the fire, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter