BEST bus catches fire in Mumbai
Mumbai: A defective mini-bus of the
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) caught fire in South Mumbai here Friday.
According to BEST, Assistant PRO, Manoj Warade, the
mini-bus caught fire while it was being towed at Cuffe Parade.
Two fire engines were rushed to the spot which
successfully doused the fire, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh