BEST bus catches fire in Mumbai
Mumbai: A defective mini-bus of the
Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) caught fire in South Mumbai here Friday.
According to BEST, Assistant PRO, Manoj Warade, the
mini-bus caught fire while it was being towed at Cuffe Parade.
Two fire engines were rushed to the spot which
successfully doused the fire, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf