Cop accused of shooting obscene MMS sacked
Indore: A sub-inspector, who was accused of
abducting two girls, one of whom was an MLA`s relative, and
shooting their obscene MMS clippings, has been dismissed from
service, a senior official said on Monday.
The order was served on Ramkishore Shivhare yesterday at
the district jail where he is lodged.
"We are convinced of the case (against him) ... His
continuance in service is not desirable and is having harmful
effects on the police department. To restore the public`s
faith in police, the disciplinary action was taken," SSP Sai
Shivhare was arrested and suspended last week for alleged
abduction and shooting of obscene MMS of two girls here, one
of whom was an MLA`s relative.
There have been reports that he had committed similar
offences in the past too, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog