Cop accused of shooting obscene MMS sacked
Indore: A sub-inspector, who was accused of
abducting two girls, one of whom was an MLA`s relative, and
shooting their obscene MMS clippings, has been dismissed from
service, a senior official said on Monday.
The order was served on Ramkishore Shivhare yesterday at
the district jail where he is lodged.
"We are convinced of the case (against him) ... His
continuance in service is not desirable and is having harmful
effects on the police department. To restore the public`s
faith in police, the disciplinary action was taken," SSP Sai
Shivhare was arrested and suspended last week for alleged
abduction and shooting of obscene MMS of two girls here, one
of whom was an MLA`s relative.
There have been reports that he had committed similar
offences in the past too, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!