Cop accused of shooting obscene MMS sacked
Indore: A sub-inspector, who was accused of
abducting two girls, one of whom was an MLA`s relative, and
shooting their obscene MMS clippings, has been dismissed from
service, a senior official said on Monday.
The order was served on Ramkishore Shivhare yesterday at
the district jail where he is lodged.
"We are convinced of the case (against him) ... His
continuance in service is not desirable and is having harmful
effects on the police department. To restore the public`s
faith in police, the disciplinary action was taken," SSP Sai
Shivhare was arrested and suspended last week for alleged
abduction and shooting of obscene MMS of two girls here, one
of whom was an MLA`s relative.
There have been reports that he had committed similar
offences in the past too, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA