Cop accused of shooting obscene MMS sacked
Indore: A sub-inspector, who was accused of
abducting two girls, one of whom was an MLA`s relative, and
shooting their obscene MMS clippings, has been dismissed from
service, a senior official said on Monday.
The order was served on Ramkishore Shivhare yesterday at
the district jail where he is lodged.
"We are convinced of the case (against him) ... His
continuance in service is not desirable and is having harmful
effects on the police department. To restore the public`s
faith in police, the disciplinary action was taken," SSP Sai
Shivhare was arrested and suspended last week for alleged
abduction and shooting of obscene MMS of two girls here, one
of whom was an MLA`s relative.
There have been reports that he had committed similar
offences in the past too, he said.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match