Declare Beed as drought hit: Munde
Beed: Senior BJP leader and local MP Gopinath Munde on Monday said Beed district is facing drought-like situation and it was in urgent need of relief.
"Some Western Maharashtra districts have been declared as drought hit, but in Marathwada not a single district has been declared drought hit. We will not tolerate this discrimination," said Munde.
The Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister should be held responsible for any death related to water scarcity, he said, addressing a public rally organised by BJP here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof