Gadkari, Raman to address public rally in support of Vidarbha
Nagpur: BJP National President will
address a public rally here on Sunday in support for a separate
Vidarbha state, party officials said.
Besides, Gadkari, Deputy Leader in Lok Sabha Gopinath
Munde, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh, Uttarkhand
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal and Jharkhand Deputy Chief
Minister Raghuvar Das will address the rally in support of the
demand for creation of separate state of Vidarbha.
Opposition Leader in Maharashtra State Legislative
Assembly Eknath Khadse, Pandurang Phundkar will also remain
present at the rally, the official said.
A Vidarbha Jan Jagran Yatra taken out simultaneously
by BJP MLAs - Sudhir Mungattiwar and Devendra Phadanvis after
covering the entire length and breadth of Vidarbha will
culminate in Mouda near here. This will be followed by the
public rally at Yeshwant stadium here in the evening, party
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?