Gadkari, Raman to address public rally in support of Vidarbha
Nagpur: BJP National President will
address a public rally here on Sunday in support for a separate
Vidarbha state, party officials said.
Besides, Gadkari, Deputy Leader in Lok Sabha Gopinath
Munde, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Dr Raman Singh, Uttarkhand
Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal and Jharkhand Deputy Chief
Minister Raghuvar Das will address the rally in support of the
demand for creation of separate state of Vidarbha.
Opposition Leader in Maharashtra State Legislative
Assembly Eknath Khadse, Pandurang Phundkar will also remain
present at the rally, the official said.
A Vidarbha Jan Jagran Yatra taken out simultaneously
by BJP MLAs - Sudhir Mungattiwar and Devendra Phadanvis after
covering the entire length and breadth of Vidarbha will
culminate in Mouda near here. This will be followed by the
public rally at Yeshwant stadium here in the evening, party
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra launched in India at Rs 29,990
- RS condemns brutal rape of 4-year old in Delhi
- Terrifying video: Chinese woman mauled to death by tiger at Badaling Wildlife Park
- Congress MP moves privilege motion against Naqvi in RS
- Narsingh Pancham Yadav doping scandal: He can't do something like this, says Yogeshwar Dutt