Hasan Ali files another bail plea
Mumbai: Pune-based stud farm owner Hasan Ali
Khan, accused of money laundering and tax evasion, has filed a
fresh bail application before the special Prevention of Money
Laundering Act court here.
Khan has said in the application that he is filing a
fresh plea (as the court had earlier refused to grant him
bail) because of changed circumstances.
Of the three cases, which were cited by the police while
invoking PMLA against him, no evidence has been found in the
Hyderabad case, where he is alleged to have facilitated sale
of Nizam family`s diamonds, the application says.
The other two cases, under the Passport Act, were
registered when PMLA was not in force, it adds.
The court is likely to hear the application tomorrow.
Khan has spent about 11 months in the jail after the
arrest for allegedly stashing away billions of dollars in
foreign bank accounts, as per the case of Enforcement
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor