Important clues obtained in Pune serial blasts: RR Patil
Pune: Maharashtra Government today expressed confidence that the culprits responsible for the August 1 Pune serial bomb blasts would fall in the police net soon following "important clues" obtained by the state and Central investigating agencies.
"We have got important clues that can lead us to the perpetrators of crime. The culprits are now within our reach," Home Minister RR Patil told reporters here on Monday night.
Maharashtra`s Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) and the Central investigating agencies had been meticulously following the leads and the case will be cracked soon, he said.
Four low-intensity explosions had struck Pune`s busy JM Road area on the August 1 night. One person was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!