Important clues obtained in Pune serial blasts: RR Patil
Pune: Maharashtra Government today expressed confidence that the culprits responsible for the August 1 Pune serial bomb blasts would fall in the police net soon following "important clues" obtained by the state and Central investigating agencies.
"We have got important clues that can lead us to the perpetrators of crime. The culprits are now within our reach," Home Minister RR Patil told reporters here on Monday night.
Maharashtra`s Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) and the Central investigating agencies had been meticulously following the leads and the case will be cracked soon, he said.
Four low-intensity explosions had struck Pune`s busy JM Road area on the August 1 night. One person was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location