Important clues obtained in Pune serial blasts: RR Patil
Pune: Maharashtra Government today expressed confidence that the culprits responsible for the August 1 Pune serial bomb blasts would fall in the police net soon following "important clues" obtained by the state and Central investigating agencies.
"We have got important clues that can lead us to the perpetrators of crime. The culprits are now within our reach," Home Minister RR Patil told reporters here on Monday night.
Maharashtra`s Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) and the Central investigating agencies had been meticulously following the leads and the case will be cracked soon, he said.
Four low-intensity explosions had struck Pune`s busy JM Road area on the August 1 night. One person was injured in the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?