Pune: Maharashtra Government today expressed confidence that the culprits responsible for the August 1 Pune serial bomb blasts would fall in the police net soon following "important clues" obtained by the state and Central investigating agencies.
"We have got important clues that can lead us to the perpetrators of crime. The culprits are now within our reach," Home Minister RR Patil told reporters here on Monday night.
Maharashtra`s Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) and the Central investigating agencies had been meticulously following the leads and the case will be cracked soon, he said.
Four low-intensity explosions had struck Pune`s busy JM Road area on the August 1 night. One person was injured in the incident.