Maha Assembly pays tribute to Wanjale, others
Mumbai: Maharashtra Legislative Assembly Monday condoled the demise of its sitting MNS member Ramesh Wanjale who passed away last month after a massive cardiac arrest.
Wanjale was a first time MLA elected from Khadakwasala in Pune district.
Apart from Wanjale, the House also paid homage to former
minister Nakul Patil, former members Shyamrao Patil,
Dyaneshwar Khaire, Raje Satyawanrao Vishweshwarrao Atram,
Nanasaheb Tajne who passed away recently.
Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan moved the motion of
condolence, which was seconded by Leader of Opposition Eknath
Group leaders of all parties including Subhash Desai (Shiv Sena) spoke on the occasion.
MNS leader Bala Nandgaonkar demanded a CID probe to
determine the cause of Wanjale`s death. MNS member Ram Kadam
demanded a CBI probe and said there is a confusion as to which
hospital he had breathed his last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16