Mercury level rising in Vidarbha
Nagpur: The last few days have seen mercury rise to very high levels in the Vidarbha region, officials said.
While Nagpur recorded temperature of 42.8 degree Celsius yesterday, Chandrapur, Bhandara and Gondia recorded 43.2 degree Celsius each.
Amravati recorderd 41.2 degree Celsius and Washim, which is located in the western Vidarbha region, recorded a comparatively lower temperature of 40 degree Celsius, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report