Nitin Gadkari indisposed, discontinues tour in Vidarbha
Nagpur: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari fell ill on Friday while on a tour of western Vidarbha region of Maharashtra and has to return to the city.
Gadkari was in the region as a part of the BJP`s `Parivartan Yatra` and addressed a public meeting at Mangrulpir in Washim district today.
But, later, he felt uneasy and his sugar-level was found to have shot up, said his personal assistant Sudhir Deolgaonkar.
He then cancelled visit to Chikhali in Buldhana district and preferred to return here by a helicopter and was immediately attended by doctors.
He was now stable and had been advised rest. As he had set out for Mangrulpir immediately after returning from Delhi early morning, it may have caused him fatigue, family sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown