Nitin Gadkari indisposed, discontinues tour in Vidarbha
Nagpur: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari fell ill on Friday while on a tour of western Vidarbha region of Maharashtra and has to return to the city.
Gadkari was in the region as a part of the BJP`s `Parivartan Yatra` and addressed a public meeting at Mangrulpir in Washim district today.
But, later, he felt uneasy and his sugar-level was found to have shot up, said his personal assistant Sudhir Deolgaonkar.
He then cancelled visit to Chikhali in Buldhana district and preferred to return here by a helicopter and was immediately attended by doctors.
He was now stable and had been advised rest. As he had set out for Mangrulpir immediately after returning from Delhi early morning, it may have caused him fatigue, family sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional