Nitin Gadkari indisposed, discontinues tour in Vidarbha
Nagpur: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari fell ill on Friday while on a tour of western Vidarbha region of Maharashtra and has to return to the city.
Gadkari was in the region as a part of the BJP`s `Parivartan Yatra` and addressed a public meeting at Mangrulpir in Washim district today.
But, later, he felt uneasy and his sugar-level was found to have shot up, said his personal assistant Sudhir Deolgaonkar.
He then cancelled visit to Chikhali in Buldhana district and preferred to return here by a helicopter and was immediately attended by doctors.
He was now stable and had been advised rest. As he had set out for Mangrulpir immediately after returning from Delhi early morning, it may have caused him fatigue, family sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday