RTO agent shoots himself to death in Thane
Thane: A RTO agent here allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself to death at his residence in Shivai Nagar, police said today.
The Vartak Nagar police under whose jurisdiction the crime was committed said that
Rajanmani Rambahadur Dubey, 45, ended his life in the early hours yesterday using his licenced revolver, an officer at Vartak Nagar police under whose jurisdiction the crime was committed, said.
The exact cause behind the extreme step is still not known but police suspects that he was debt-ridden and hence disturbed.
According to police, the agent was under the influence of liquor and was drunk that night but his medical reports are still awaited. Police have registered a case of accidental death and are probing the case further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'