RTO agent shoots himself to death in Thane
Thane: A RTO agent here allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself to death at his residence in Shivai Nagar, police said today.
The Vartak Nagar police under whose jurisdiction the crime was committed said that
Rajanmani Rambahadur Dubey, 45, ended his life in the early hours yesterday using his licenced revolver, an officer at Vartak Nagar police under whose jurisdiction the crime was committed, said.
The exact cause behind the extreme step is still not known but police suspects that he was debt-ridden and hence disturbed.
According to police, the agent was under the influence of liquor and was drunk that night but his medical reports are still awaited. Police have registered a case of accidental death and are probing the case further.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi