School headmaster booked for sexual assault
Nagpur: The headmaster of a government-aided residential school at Lakahndur taluka in neighbouring Bhandara district, was booked on Saturday for allegedly sexually exploiting tribal girls studying there, police said.
Pralhad Wasudeo Bhusari, 47 was sexually exploiting the girls of his school for sometime in Sarandi Budruk village following which one of them lodged a complaint against him and his assistant Vivek Atmaram Chawle yesterday.
Offences under relevant section of IPC and under Prevention of Atrocities on SC/ST were registered against the duo.
The accused are absconding and no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video