School headmaster booked for sexual assault
Nagpur: The headmaster of a government-aided residential school at Lakahndur taluka in neighbouring Bhandara district, was booked on Saturday for allegedly sexually exploiting tribal girls studying there, police said.
Pralhad Wasudeo Bhusari, 47 was sexually exploiting the girls of his school for sometime in Sarandi Budruk village following which one of them lodged a complaint against him and his assistant Vivek Atmaram Chawle yesterday.
Offences under relevant section of IPC and under Prevention of Atrocities on SC/ST were registered against the duo.
The accused are absconding and no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Mood swings! What's on Parineeti Chopra's mind?
- WATCH: IPL 2016 final highlights: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad
- Fast, stretchy circuits could revolutionise Internet of Things!
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Major trouble for Tanmay Bhat! Raj Thackeray-led MNS vows to thrash him for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar