School headmaster booked for sexual assault
Nagpur: The headmaster of a government-aided residential school at Lakahndur taluka in neighbouring Bhandara district, was booked on Saturday for allegedly sexually exploiting tribal girls studying there, police said.
Pralhad Wasudeo Bhusari, 47 was sexually exploiting the girls of his school for sometime in Sarandi Budruk village following which one of them lodged a complaint against him and his assistant Vivek Atmaram Chawle yesterday.
Offences under relevant section of IPC and under Prevention of Atrocities on SC/ST were registered against the duo.
The accused are absconding and no arrests have been made so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media