School headmaster booked for sexual assault
Nagpur: The headmaster of a government-aided residential school at Lakahndur taluka in neighbouring Bhandara district, was booked on Saturday for allegedly sexually exploiting tribal girls studying there, police said.
Pralhad Wasudeo Bhusari, 47 was sexually exploiting the girls of his school for sometime in Sarandi Budruk village following which one of them lodged a complaint against him and his assistant Vivek Atmaram Chawle yesterday.
Offences under relevant section of IPC and under Prevention of Atrocities on SC/ST were registered against the duo.
The accused are absconding and no arrests have been made so far, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know