Supriya Sule declares Rs 31.62 crore assets
Pune: NCP candidate from Baramati Supriya Sule, sitting MP and daughter of party chief Sharad Pawar, has declared her total assets worth Rs 31.62 crore in the affidavit submitted to the Election Commission.
The total assets of the family - Supriya, her husband and two children - stand at Rs 113.87 crore.
These include movable and immovable properties, bank deposits, jewellery, land and housing assets.
Interestingly, both Supriya and her husband have no car owned and registered in their names.
She possesses Rs 25,000 cash, according to the details furnished in the affidavit.
Supriya had yesterday filed her nomination papers for the Lok Sabha election from Baramati constituency in Pune district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents