Supriya Sule declares Rs 31.62 crore assets
Pune: NCP candidate from Baramati Supriya Sule, sitting MP and daughter of party chief Sharad Pawar, has declared her total assets worth Rs 31.62 crore in the affidavit submitted to the Election Commission.
The total assets of the family - Supriya, her husband and two children - stand at Rs 113.87 crore.
These include movable and immovable properties, bank deposits, jewellery, land and housing assets.
Interestingly, both Supriya and her husband have no car owned and registered in their names.
She possesses Rs 25,000 cash, according to the details furnished in the affidavit.
Supriya had yesterday filed her nomination papers for the Lok Sabha election from Baramati constituency in Pune district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- US report on Chinese Muslims joining ISIS groundless: Media
- Parliament witnessed uproarious scenes AAP leader Bhagwant Mann's video
- VIDEO: Beautiful Voice! WATCH Sunny Leone sing national anthem at Pro Kabaddi League
- Rajasthan: Man held for raping 5-year-old girl, torturing 2-yr old sibling
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP