Water levels in major dams rise in Nashik district
Nashik: Sustained rains have increased water level in Gangapur and Darna dams in Nashik district.
While Gangapur dam has filled 48 per cent at 2710 tmcft (one thousand million cubic feet), darna dam 73 per cent at 5226 tmcft, according to irrigation sources.
The district has received a total 6624.2 mm rains between June 1 and July 17, they said.
Following good rainfall in the catchment areas of 23 major, medium and small water reservoirs in the district, the total water stock till July 18 stands at 16,455 tmcft.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?