Air Marshal Chandra new chief of IAF Maintenance Command
Air Marshal Jagdish Chandra took
over as Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief (AOC-in-C) of
Maintenance Command at its headquarters here on Thursday.
Speaking after taking charge, he said "The units of
Maintenance Command have a vital role to play in IAF`s combat
"Technology is advancing at a very rapid pace and the
state-of-art equipment are under induction. In order to
maintain aircraft and equipment with required operational
efficiency, it is incumbent for all of us to quickly absorb
the technology and new methods."
Prior to assuming the current responsibility, the Air
Marshal held the post of Director General (Systems) at Air
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Summer woes? Here are top 20 gateways to escape the heat!
- It's official! Besides Punjab, AAP to contest elections in Goa as well, confirms Arvind Kejriwal
- NEET ordinance: Union Health Minister JP Nadda to meet President on Monday
- Will meet Trump despite his dangerous views on Muslims: Cameron
- Sambhavna Seth ready to walk down the aisle! - Pics inside