Ajmer blast accused Aseemanand sent to jail
Ajmer: A local court here remanded the Ajmer dargah bomb blast accused Aseemanand in judicial custody till February 15 following which he was sent to Ajmer central jail.
The state ATS produced Aseemanand (59), a right-wing
Hindu group Abhinav Bharat member, and another accused
Bharat Bhai to the court of Ajmer Judicial Magistrate which
sent Aseemanand to jail and extended Bharat`s judicial custody
till February 18.
The ATS said that Bharat Bhai has worked in Dubai and
it is suspected that he had financed the blast.
ATS Additional SP Satyendra Singh said that the
details were being verified and details of his bank accounts
and properties were also accessed.
Bharat was arrested on February 4 from Gujarat in
connection with the blast.
A blast took place at the dargah of Khawaja Moinuddin
Chishti in Ajmer in 2007 in which three persons died and 15
others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state