Anna wants 3 K`taka mins to be removed from House
New Delhi: Anna Hazare on Wednesday demanded the
three BJP ministers who were caught watching porn inside
Karnataka Assembly be dismissed from the House.
In a statement, Hazare said political parties were full
of such people and these leaders are "dirtying the sacred
temples -- Parliament and state assemblies -- of our
His reaction came following the resignation of
Cooperation Minister Laxman Savadi and Women and Child
Development Minister C C Patil to quit while Minister for
Ports, Science and Technology Krishna Palemar was axed for
allegedly providing the blue film to them.
"Today, parties are competing with each other in giving
tickets to such people. Parties are full of such people. They
are dirtying Parliament and state Assemblies. The future of
the country is not safe in their hands.
"They (ministers) have to be removed from Assembly as
they have insulted the Assembly. They have insulted the
Constitution. They should be send to jail," Hazare said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!