Antony not part of PM`s delegation holding talks with Cameron
New Delhi: Defence Minister A K Antony is not part of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s delegation that will hold talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron during which defence deals are expected to come up for discussion.
The Defence Minister is not part of the delegation, ministry sources said. However, no reasons were given for Antony not being part of the delegation.
During the talks, the British side is expected to take up the issue of Eurofighter combat aircraft for India`s requirement of 126 multi-role fighter planes for the IAF.
The controversial chopper deal involving Anglo-Italian firm AgustaWestland may also come up for discussion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday