Antony not part of PM`s delegation holding talks with Cameron
New Delhi: Defence Minister A K Antony is not part of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s delegation that will hold talks with British Prime Minister David Cameron during which defence deals are expected to come up for discussion.
The Defence Minister is not part of the delegation, ministry sources said. However, no reasons were given for Antony not being part of the delegation.
During the talks, the British side is expected to take up the issue of Eurofighter combat aircraft for India`s requirement of 126 multi-role fighter planes for the IAF.
The controversial chopper deal involving Anglo-Italian firm AgustaWestland may also come up for discussion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?