Arrest warrants against 2 armymen for links with ISI operative
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday issued arrest
warrants against two Army personnel and a local for allegedly
having links with an ISI operative.
Chief Judicial Magistrate S P Singh accepted a petition
by Patna police praying for issue of arrest warrants against
army personnel Anil Kumar and Vivek Ranjan, besides a villager
Pappu Srivastava from Bihar`s Madhubani district.
The police in its petition had said prima facie
involvement of the trio in aiding an ISI operative in passing
information about deployment of Indian army had been
established during investigation in a case against another
army man Sudhanshu Sudhakar, arrested by state police recently
on charge of spying for ISI.
Sudhakar was dismissed from services in September. He is
lodged in judicial custody in the high security Beur jail
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official