Arrest warrants against 2 armymen for links with ISI operative
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday issued arrest
warrants against two Army personnel and a local for allegedly
having links with an ISI operative.
Chief Judicial Magistrate S P Singh accepted a petition
by Patna police praying for issue of arrest warrants against
army personnel Anil Kumar and Vivek Ranjan, besides a villager
Pappu Srivastava from Bihar`s Madhubani district.
The police in its petition had said prima facie
involvement of the trio in aiding an ISI operative in passing
information about deployment of Indian army had been
established during investigation in a case against another
army man Sudhanshu Sudhakar, arrested by state police recently
on charge of spying for ISI.
Sudhakar was dismissed from services in September. He is
lodged in judicial custody in the high security Beur jail
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!