Arrest warrants against 2 armymen for links with ISI operative
Patna: A Bihar court on Thursday issued arrest
warrants against two Army personnel and a local for allegedly
having links with an ISI operative.
Chief Judicial Magistrate S P Singh accepted a petition
by Patna police praying for issue of arrest warrants against
army personnel Anil Kumar and Vivek Ranjan, besides a villager
Pappu Srivastava from Bihar`s Madhubani district.
The police in its petition had said prima facie
involvement of the trio in aiding an ISI operative in passing
information about deployment of Indian army had been
established during investigation in a case against another
army man Sudhanshu Sudhakar, arrested by state police recently
on charge of spying for ISI.
Sudhakar was dismissed from services in September. He is
lodged in judicial custody in the high security Beur jail
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player