Bhilai gas leak: Modi assures Raman Singh assistance
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday assured Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh of all necessary assistance for rescue and relief operations in gas leak accident at the Bhilai Steel Plant, a statement from the Prime Minister`s Office said.
The prime minister also assured assistance for the treatment of those affected, the statement added.
Modi spoke to Home Minister Rajnath Singh and directed the central government to coordinate with the state government`s relief operations at the Bhilai Steel Plant.
Modi offered his condolences to the family members of those who lost their lives in the accident Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert