Bhilai gas leak: Modi assures Raman Singh assistance
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday assured Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh of all necessary assistance for rescue and relief operations in gas leak accident at the Bhilai Steel Plant, a statement from the Prime Minister`s Office said.
The prime minister also assured assistance for the treatment of those affected, the statement added.
Modi spoke to Home Minister Rajnath Singh and directed the central government to coordinate with the state government`s relief operations at the Bhilai Steel Plant.
Modi offered his condolences to the family members of those who lost their lives in the accident Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?