BJP`s `Iron Man` LK Advani left to rust: Nitish Kumar
Zee Media Bureau/Kamna Arora
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Monday took a jibe at Bharatiya Janata Party patriarch LK Advani, who was left desolated when his party cast him aside to pave the way for Narendra Modi.
Kumar, whose Janata Dal (United) parted ways with the BJP earlier this year, said that Advani, who was known as the `loh purush` (Iron Man) of the BJP, has now been left to rust.
Slamming at the BJP for destroying anti-Congress mood in the country, Kumar said the JD(U)`s estranged ally will not benefit now from 2014 polls.
The Bihar CM also said that there is no confusion in his mind that BJP is self-obsessed and has gone further away from clinching power.
Advani, who was believed to be upset over the party`s decision to anoint Modi as its PM candidate, today, however, broke his silence and appreciated the Gujarat CM at a rally in Chhattisgarh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors