‘Can replace ink with blood’: Khurshid dares Kejriwal
Farrukhabad/New Delhi: Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid has once again courted controversy after he was heard apparently daring Arvind Kejriwal to visit his Lok Sabha constituency Farrukhabad.
Khurshid, who has been fighting allegations of corruption levelled by India Against Corruption, said, “I was given a pen and was asked to work with it as Law Minister, but I can also work with blood.”
Alluding to Arvind Kejriwal and Indian against Corruption’s plan to protest against him in his constituency on November 1, Khurshid had yesterday said, “They say they will come to Farrukhabad. They can come to Farrukhabad, visit Farrukhabad but let them also return from Farrukhabad.”
“They say we will ask questions. We say that you listen to us and you will forget about asking questions,” Khurshid said in Farrukhabad.
India Against Corruption has hit out at the Law Minister for his comments and have termed them as a direct threat.
“Killing me won’t help,” Kejriwal said on Twitter.
Another IAC member Mayank Gandhi said the law minister is using the language of a goon but IAC will go ahead with the movement.
IAC also said that they will ask for the intervention of the President of India and also take up the matter with the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof