‘Can replace ink with blood’: Khurshid dares Kejriwal
Farrukhabad/New Delhi: Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid has once again courted controversy after he was heard apparently daring Arvind Kejriwal to visit his Lok Sabha constituency Farrukhabad.
Khurshid, who has been fighting allegations of corruption levelled by India Against Corruption, said, “I was given a pen and was asked to work with it as Law Minister, but I can also work with blood.”
Alluding to Arvind Kejriwal and Indian against Corruption’s plan to protest against him in his constituency on November 1, Khurshid had yesterday said, “They say they will come to Farrukhabad. They can come to Farrukhabad, visit Farrukhabad but let them also return from Farrukhabad.”
“They say we will ask questions. We say that you listen to us and you will forget about asking questions,” Khurshid said in Farrukhabad.
India Against Corruption has hit out at the Law Minister for his comments and have termed them as a direct threat.
“Killing me won’t help,” Kejriwal said on Twitter.
Another IAC member Mayank Gandhi said the law minister is using the language of a goon but IAC will go ahead with the movement.
IAC also said that they will ask for the intervention of the President of India and also take up the matter with the Prime Minister.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory