‘Can replace ink with blood’: Khurshid dares Kejriwal
Farrukhabad/New Delhi: Union Law Minister Salman Khurshid has once again courted controversy after he was heard apparently daring Arvind Kejriwal to visit his Lok Sabha constituency Farrukhabad.
Khurshid, who has been fighting allegations of corruption levelled by India Against Corruption, said, “I was given a pen and was asked to work with it as Law Minister, but I can also work with blood.”
Alluding to Arvind Kejriwal and Indian against Corruption’s plan to protest against him in his constituency on November 1, Khurshid had yesterday said, “They say they will come to Farrukhabad. They can come to Farrukhabad, visit Farrukhabad but let them also return from Farrukhabad.”
“They say we will ask questions. We say that you listen to us and you will forget about asking questions,” Khurshid said in Farrukhabad.
India Against Corruption has hit out at the Law Minister for his comments and have termed them as a direct threat.
“Killing me won’t help,” Kejriwal said on Twitter.
Another IAC member Mayank Gandhi said the law minister is using the language of a goon but IAC will go ahead with the movement.
IAC also said that they will ask for the intervention of the President of India and also take up the matter with the Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!