Cong `Shivir` a mere party event to launch Rahul Gandhi: Raje
Jodhpur: Terming the `Chintan Shivir` of Congress party as a mere event to launch Rahul Gandhi as the leader in the 2014 polls, former chief minister and Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Vasundhara Raje on Saturday claimed that no serious issues were discussed during the conclave.
"This is a formal platform to launch or rather impose Rahul Gandhi on the country," Raje, who was in the city to address a party meeting, told reporters here.
"There are various issues of people`s concern but none of them are being discussed in this camp and instead they are introspecting on their position," she said.
Regarding the issue of dissidence in the party, she said, "we are united and will soon overcome these issues well before the election".
The BJP leader also met the Hindu migrants from Pakistan at their camp and assured them of all help if voted to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?