Cong `Shivir` a mere party event to launch Rahul Gandhi: Raje
Jodhpur: Terming the `Chintan Shivir` of Congress party as a mere event to launch Rahul Gandhi as the leader in the 2014 polls, former chief minister and Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Vasundhara Raje on Saturday claimed that no serious issues were discussed during the conclave.
"This is a formal platform to launch or rather impose Rahul Gandhi on the country," Raje, who was in the city to address a party meeting, told reporters here.
"There are various issues of people`s concern but none of them are being discussed in this camp and instead they are introspecting on their position," she said.
Regarding the issue of dissidence in the party, she said, "we are united and will soon overcome these issues well before the election".
The BJP leader also met the Hindu migrants from Pakistan at their camp and assured them of all help if voted to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP