Cong `Shivir` a mere party event to launch Rahul Gandhi: Raje
Jodhpur: Terming the `Chintan Shivir` of Congress party as a mere event to launch Rahul Gandhi as the leader in the 2014 polls, former chief minister and Leader of Opposition in Rajasthan Assembly Vasundhara Raje on Saturday claimed that no serious issues were discussed during the conclave.
"This is a formal platform to launch or rather impose Rahul Gandhi on the country," Raje, who was in the city to address a party meeting, told reporters here.
"There are various issues of people`s concern but none of them are being discussed in this camp and instead they are introspecting on their position," she said.
Regarding the issue of dissidence in the party, she said, "we are united and will soon overcome these issues well before the election".
The BJP leader also met the Hindu migrants from Pakistan at their camp and assured them of all help if voted to power.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth