Congress doubts Pakistani intention
New Delhi: The Congress Wednesday raised doubts over Pakistan`s stated intention to have good relations with India following the brutal killing of two Indian soldier by Pakistani troops.
Congress spokesperson Rashid Alvi said: "The way they have beheaded our soldiers is brutal and barbaric. We want good relationship with our neighbour but whether Pakistan wants peaceful relationship is doubtful."
He told Pakistan should not test India`s patience.
Indian officials said Pakistani soldiers sneaked into Jammu and Kashmir taking advantage of a thick fog Tuesday and killed the Indian soldiers and wounded a third.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her