Dayanand Saraswati at RSS function, Gadkari at Deekashbhoomi
Nagpur: The annual Vijayadashmi function of the Rashtriya Swayayamsewak Sangh (RSS) will be held at their Reshimbagh ground here on Wednesday morning.
The `Dhamm Chakra Pravartan din`, the anniversary when Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar embraced Buddhism in city in October 1956, will be held at Deekshabhoomi here tomorrow.
Sarsanghchalak Mohan Bhagwat will deliver the keynote address while Swami Dayanand Saraswati from Chinmayanand Mission will be the chief guest on the occasion.
Maharashtra Minister for Social Justice and District Gaurdian Minister Shivajirao Moghe will be the chief guest at Deekshabhoomi, where lakhs of followers of the late dalit leader have started converging.
BJP national president Nitin Gadkari will also be the chief guest there, Dr Ambedkar Smarak Samiti general secretary Sadanand Fulzele said.
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy
- Man wanted in 14 cases arrested after gun-battle in Odisha, 2 injured
- Pakistan playing to gallery in publicising Kashmir issue: Ex-envoy SK Lambah