Delhi Police clarifies on news report about Irania
New Delhi: Delhi Police has sought details of six persons of Iranian origin suspected to be involved in the conspiracy and execution of the attack on the Israeli diplomat here in February this year.
In a communication, the police has said "the content of a news item that an Iranian state agency was involved in the February 13 bomb attack on an Israeli diplomat in the national capital and that the Delhi Poice has concluded that the suspects were members of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Cops (IRGC), a branch of the nation`s military, is factually incorrect".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket