Delhi Police clarifies on news report about Irania
New Delhi: Delhi Police has sought details of six persons of Iranian origin suspected to be involved in the conspiracy and execution of the attack on the Israeli diplomat here in February this year.
In a communication, the police has said "the content of a news item that an Iranian state agency was involved in the February 13 bomb attack on an Israeli diplomat in the national capital and that the Delhi Poice has concluded that the suspects were members of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Cops (IRGC), a branch of the nation`s military, is factually incorrect".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months