Delhi Police clarifies on news report about Irania
New Delhi: Delhi Police has sought details of six persons of Iranian origin suspected to be involved in the conspiracy and execution of the attack on the Israeli diplomat here in February this year.
In a communication, the police has said "the content of a news item that an Iranian state agency was involved in the February 13 bomb attack on an Israeli diplomat in the national capital and that the Delhi Poice has concluded that the suspects were members of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Cops (IRGC), a branch of the nation`s military, is factually incorrect".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'
- Jayalalithaa sworn in as Tamil Nadu CM for sixth time, inducts 32 ministers
- Oil prices dip as Iran says no plan to freeze output
- IMF said Greece needs 'unconditional' debt relief from EU creditors