Delhi Police clarifies on news report about Irania
New Delhi: Delhi Police has sought details of six persons of Iranian origin suspected to be involved in the conspiracy and execution of the attack on the Israeli diplomat here in February this year.
In a communication, the police has said "the content of a news item that an Iranian state agency was involved in the February 13 bomb attack on an Israeli diplomat in the national capital and that the Delhi Poice has concluded that the suspects were members of Iranian Revolutionary Guard Cops (IRGC), a branch of the nation`s military, is factually incorrect".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!