Digvijay has crossed all limits of decency: Prasad
Ahmedabad: The BJP on Saturday said that
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has crossed all
limits of decency.
"The more the likes of Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal
open their mouths it is good for us (BJP). But I would like to
say that Singh has crossed all limits of decency," BJP leader
Ravishankar Prasad said responding to a question about recent
comments made by the Congress leader.
"He has been chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for ten
years. He is general secretary of the Congress party and is
considered to enjoy support of Rahul Gandhi
"However, his three recent statements like calling
Osama bin Laden Osamaji, branding Ramdev a thug and statements
on leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj are way
beyond decency," Prasad said.
He said there has to be some decency in the democracy
when you are opposing a person or an issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday