Digvijay has crossed all limits of decency: Prasad
Ahmedabad: The BJP on Saturday said that
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has crossed all
limits of decency.
"The more the likes of Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal
open their mouths it is good for us (BJP). But I would like to
say that Singh has crossed all limits of decency," BJP leader
Ravishankar Prasad said responding to a question about recent
comments made by the Congress leader.
"He has been chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for ten
years. He is general secretary of the Congress party and is
considered to enjoy support of Rahul Gandhi
"However, his three recent statements like calling
Osama bin Laden Osamaji, branding Ramdev a thug and statements
on leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj are way
beyond decency," Prasad said.
He said there has to be some decency in the democracy
when you are opposing a person or an issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Ex-servicemen suspend OROP protest, threaten to intensify agitation if demands not met
- West Bengal goes for fifth phase of polling on Saturday
- Tajikistan bans Russian-style surnames for children
- S&P keeps UK on triple-A rating, says expects no Brexit
- Google Translate turns 10: Five interesting things you want to know about it