Digvijay has crossed all limits of decency: Prasad
Ahmedabad: The BJP on Saturday said that
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has crossed all
limits of decency.
"The more the likes of Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal
open their mouths it is good for us (BJP). But I would like to
say that Singh has crossed all limits of decency," BJP leader
Ravishankar Prasad said responding to a question about recent
comments made by the Congress leader.
"He has been chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for ten
years. He is general secretary of the Congress party and is
considered to enjoy support of Rahul Gandhi
"However, his three recent statements like calling
Osama bin Laden Osamaji, branding Ramdev a thug and statements
on leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj are way
beyond decency," Prasad said.
He said there has to be some decency in the democracy
when you are opposing a person or an issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh