Digvijay has crossed all limits of decency: Prasad
Ahmedabad: The BJP on Saturday said that
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh has crossed all
limits of decency.
"The more the likes of Digvijay Singh and Kapil Sibal
open their mouths it is good for us (BJP). But I would like to
say that Singh has crossed all limits of decency," BJP leader
Ravishankar Prasad said responding to a question about recent
comments made by the Congress leader.
"He has been chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for ten
years. He is general secretary of the Congress party and is
considered to enjoy support of Rahul Gandhi
"However, his three recent statements like calling
Osama bin Laden Osamaji, branding Ramdev a thug and statements
on leader of opposition Sushma Swaraj are way
beyond decency," Prasad said.
He said there has to be some decency in the democracy
when you are opposing a person or an issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’