Digvijay supports PM on Gilani`s remarks
Jaipur: Congress leader Digvijay Singh
on Saturday defended Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for calling
his Pakistani counterpart Yusuf Raza Gilani "a man of peace".
"As far as Prime Minister`s statement is concerned, I
think that liberal democratic forces in Pakistan have to be
strengthened because of influence of the ISI in the army is
something which has led to terrorism."
"I think what the Prime Minister has said is fully
justified that liberal democratic forces in India and
Pakistan must come together to fight fundamentalist forces in
both the countries," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets