Encroached land should be freed from China: Kalam
Faizabad (UP): Former president APJ Abdul Kalam on Friday asked the government to ensure that land encroached by Chinese troops is freed.
"Indian leadership should ensure the return of Chinese troops from the Indian territory," Kalam said, referring to recent incursion by Chinese troops in Ladakh.
He said that encroached land should be freed from Chinese occupancy.
Kalam was here to deliver convocation lecture at Saket Post Graduate Degree College.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`