FCI assistant manager arrested for accepting bribe
Bareilly: An assistant manager of Food
Corporation of India has been arrested by the CBI for
allegedly accepting a bribe in neighbouring Shahjahanpur
district, officials said in Bareilly on Friday.
Iqraruddin, Assistant Manager of Quality Control, was
arrested last evening on a complaint lodged by Saurabh Anchal,
owner of Modern Rice Mill, they said.
The CBI team also searched his house, besides examining
records at a godown at Jamaur, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam