FCI assistant manager arrested for accepting bribe
Bareilly: An assistant manager of Food
Corporation of India has been arrested by the CBI for
allegedly accepting a bribe in neighbouring Shahjahanpur
district, officials said in Bareilly on Friday.
Iqraruddin, Assistant Manager of Quality Control, was
arrested last evening on a complaint lodged by Saurabh Anchal,
owner of Modern Rice Mill, they said.
The CBI team also searched his house, besides examining
records at a godown at Jamaur, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter