Five Pakistanis held for entering Indian waters in Kutch
Ahmedabad: Five Pakistani nationals on board
a boat were arrested from near the International Marine Border
(IMB) in Kutch district of Gujarat, Indian Coast Guard
officials said on Saturday.
"Five Pakistanis on board a boat had ventured into the
Indian territory near the IMB yesterday," they told a news agency adding
that they have been arrested and their boat has been seized.
The five men will be taken to the Joint Interrogation
Centre in Bhuj for questioning to find out their identity.
Coastal security has been enhanced along the shores after
the 26/11 attacks in which terrorists had taken the sea route
to carry out the strikes in Mumbai
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH