Gadkari-led BJP suffers from internal conflicts: Govindacharya
Indore: Attacking the BJP, its former general
secretary and ideologue K N Govindacharya has described it as
a party "suffering from internal conflicts and
Govindacharya alleged that the Nitin Gadkari-led party
lacks experience and has not done its homework properly on
various issues including Ram Temple.
"The BJP is caught in the web of internal-conflicts and
contradictions and now it is not possible for it to manage
it," he told PTI.
"It appears there is a conflict going on within the party
on the issue of liberalism and fanaticism and the same
reflected during its meeting here from February 17-19," the
senior leader said.
Referring to Gadkari`s appeal to Muslims on the Ram
Temple issue, he said the latter`s views cannot be taken
seriously. "It reflects that he has less experience, had not
done his homework well and lacks coordination".
Advising Gadkari to "think well before commenting on any
sensitive issue", the 66-year-old leader said politics is a
field of fire where lack of knowledge is not pardonable.
He said Gadkari had taken over the reins of the party in
a difficult situation.
Terming BJP as the `Saffron Congress,` he charged that
corporate culture is ruling the party where the place of
leaders are taken by the managers and that of workers by
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kishwer Merchantt plays dreamy bride for boyfriend Suyyash Rai! – View pics
- Shelling and airstrikes kill 8 in Syrian city of Aleppo
- North Korea rules out nuclear talks resumption: Official
- 7th Pay Commission bonanza: Where you can invest your money wisely
- Sensex reclaims 27,000-mark, zooms over 250 points as voting begins in Britain's EU referendum