Gautam Chatterjee appointed as new DG, Shipping
New Delhi: Senior IAS officer Gautam Chatterjee has been appointed as new Director General, Ministry of Shipping.
Chatterjee is a 1982 batch IAS officer of Maharashtra cadre.
The Appointments Committee of Cabinet has approved the appointment of Chatterjee, currently in the cadre, as Director General (Shipping) under the Shipping Ministry in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary, a Department of Personnel and Training statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray