Hasan Ali case: ED grills Bihar politician
The Enforcement Directorate today
grilled Bihar Congress leader Amlendu Pandey for allegedly
procuring passport from Patna for Pune-based stud farm owner
Hasan Ali Khan by forging documents.
Khan, Pandey and Kolkata-based businessman Kashinath
Tapuria had allegedly travelled to Singapore in 1997 to open
an account in the United Bank of Switzerland.
Khan is accused of massive money-laundering, tax evasion
and stashing away huge amounts in foreign banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants fail yet again as Gujarat Lions continue strong run in maiden season
- AgustaWestland deal: Centre rejects charge that PM Modi struck deal with Italy
- Man wanted in 14 cases arrested after gun-battle in Odisha, 2 injured
- Pakistan playing to gallery in publicising Kashmir issue: Ex-envoy SK Lambah
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) and HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 3