Hasan Ali case: ED grills Bihar politician
The Enforcement Directorate today
grilled Bihar Congress leader Amlendu Pandey for allegedly
procuring passport from Patna for Pune-based stud farm owner
Hasan Ali Khan by forging documents.
Khan, Pandey and Kolkata-based businessman Kashinath
Tapuria had allegedly travelled to Singapore in 1997 to open
an account in the United Bank of Switzerland.
Khan is accused of massive money-laundering, tax evasion
and stashing away huge amounts in foreign banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen
- 'North Korea now a nuclear threat to be reckoned with, Washington can expect more nuclear tests and missile launches'
- Two killed, 100 homes destroyed by fast-moving California wildfire
- 14 dead due to sudden flooding in US state of West Virginia