Hasan Ali case: ED grills Bihar politician
The Enforcement Directorate today
grilled Bihar Congress leader Amlendu Pandey for allegedly
procuring passport from Patna for Pune-based stud farm owner
Hasan Ali Khan by forging documents.
Khan, Pandey and Kolkata-based businessman Kashinath
Tapuria had allegedly travelled to Singapore in 1997 to open
an account in the United Bank of Switzerland.
Khan is accused of massive money-laundering, tax evasion
and stashing away huge amounts in foreign banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll