Hasan Ali case: ED grills Bihar politician
The Enforcement Directorate today
grilled Bihar Congress leader Amlendu Pandey for allegedly
procuring passport from Patna for Pune-based stud farm owner
Hasan Ali Khan by forging documents.
Khan, Pandey and Kolkata-based businessman Kashinath
Tapuria had allegedly travelled to Singapore in 1997 to open
an account in the United Bank of Switzerland.
Khan is accused of massive money-laundering, tax evasion
and stashing away huge amounts in foreign banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued