Hasan Ali case: ED grills Bihar politician
The Enforcement Directorate today
grilled Bihar Congress leader Amlendu Pandey for allegedly
procuring passport from Patna for Pune-based stud farm owner
Hasan Ali Khan by forging documents.
Khan, Pandey and Kolkata-based businessman Kashinath
Tapuria had allegedly travelled to Singapore in 1997 to open
an account in the United Bank of Switzerland.
Khan is accused of massive money-laundering, tax evasion
and stashing away huge amounts in foreign banks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown