Hazare should have politicians by his side: Swamy
Chennai: Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy Tuesday advised anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare to partner with politicians in the movement and said he is surrounded by NGOs which are "bogus".
"Unfortunately, Hazare is surrounded by NGOs who are
bogus. He needs politicians to handle politicians," Swamy told
He praised the Gandhian`s campaign for an "effective"
Lokpal bill, but said "the basic error of Hazare was to keep
the politicians out."
"His team should have some politicians," Swamy said.
On the controversy surrounding the CD containing
purported conversation between former Law Minister Shanthi
Bhushan, Samajwadi Party Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and ex-SP
leader Amar Singh, Swamy questioned "why didn`t those who were
aware of the CD approach the police?"
On the demand for Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddurappa`s resignation over illegal mining issue, Swamy said
there was no need for that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands