ISB on 12th spot in FT’s best global B-schools list
New Delhi: The Indian School of Business
(ISB) is the only one in the country to find a place in the
list of top 20 B-schools in the world, published by the
According to a data compiled by FT, ISB has improved its
position to bag the 12th spot in the list of top 100 B-Schools
across the globe in 2010.
The London School of Business topped the list, followed
by the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard Business School.
Stanford University GSB and Insead have been ranked at
the fourth and fifth positions, respectively.
This is the third successive year that the ISB has
featured among the top 20 business schools. It was ranked at
the 15th spot in 2009 and at the 20th in 2008.
"We began with the idea of creating a school in India
that would rank among the best in the world. Today, I am
delighted that the ISB is consolidating its position as a
top-ranked global business school," ISB Chairman Rajat Gupta
said in a statement.
Among others who cornered a place in the top 20 are the
Columbia Business School, Yale School of Management and the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday