It is a good budget, says Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Reacting to the 2012 Union Budget presented by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee, AICC general secretary Rahul Gandhi on Friday said it is a good budget.
Pranab Mukherjee announced tax relief for individual tax payers. Presenting Union Budget 2012-13 in Lok Sabha.
Presenting Union Budget 2012-13 in Lok Sabha, Mukherjee said income upto Rs 2 lakh would be tax free; income from Rs 2 to 5 lakh would be taxed at 10%; from Rs 5 to 10 lakh at 20%; and income above Rs 10 lakh would attract tax of 30%.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!