Jamia Millia B.Tech Entrance Exam 2012 results declared
New Delhi: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on Wednesday declared the results of B.Tech Entrance Exams 2012. The declaration of results paves way for the students to take admission to the new session, putting an end to the days of nervousness and excitement among students.
Students can access their results on the following website: http://jmi.ac.in
Besides, the students will also be able to access the results on the notice boards located outside the Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
Siddhant Tuli of Vasundhra, Ghaziabad topped the merit list of B.Tech Entrance Test. He has opted for Computer Engineering as his first choice.
Among girl candidates, Fatima Mumtaz of Civil Lines, Delhi topped the category.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and then they will be eligible to get admission in the new session.
This year, Jamia Millia Islamia University received around 30,000 applications from across the country for 350 seats in different streams of engineering.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves