Jamia Millia B.Tech Entrance Exam 2012 results declared
New Delhi: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on Wednesday declared the results of B.Tech Entrance Exams 2012. The declaration of results paves way for the students to take admission to the new session, putting an end to the days of nervousness and excitement among students.
Students can access their results on the following website: http://jmi.ac.in
Besides, the students will also be able to access the results on the notice boards located outside the Faculty of Engineering and Technology.
Siddhant Tuli of Vasundhra, Ghaziabad topped the merit list of B.Tech Entrance Test. He has opted for Computer Engineering as his first choice.
Among girl candidates, Fatima Mumtaz of Civil Lines, Delhi topped the category.
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and then they will be eligible to get admission in the new session.
This year, Jamia Millia Islamia University received around 30,000 applications from across the country for 350 seats in different streams of engineering.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal