Jaswant heads to Pak to promote Jinnah book
New Delhi: Jaswant Singh, who was expelled by the BJP for eulogising Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah in his new book, is heading to Quaid-e-Azam’s country to promote the same.
Mohammed Yousuf, managing director, Mr Books, told a news channel that Jaswant will visit Islamabad and Karachi to promote ‘Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence’, which costs Pakistani Rs 2,000 each.
The book has become a superhit and the Pakistani public is eagerly waiting for the former BJP leader, Yousuf said.
He added that the sales in Pakistan have shot up following Jaswant’s expulsion from the BJP over his pro-Jinnah and anti-Patel remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional