Jaswant heads to Pak to promote Jinnah book
New Delhi: Jaswant Singh, who was expelled by the BJP for eulogising Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah in his new book, is heading to Quaid-e-Azam’s country to promote the same.
Mohammed Yousuf, managing director, Mr Books, told a news channel that Jaswant will visit Islamabad and Karachi to promote ‘Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence’, which costs Pakistani Rs 2,000 each.
The book has become a superhit and the Pakistani public is eagerly waiting for the former BJP leader, Yousuf said.
He added that the sales in Pakistan have shot up following Jaswant’s expulsion from the BJP over his pro-Jinnah and anti-Patel remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened