Jaswant heads to Pak to promote Jinnah book
New Delhi: Jaswant Singh, who was expelled by the BJP for eulogising Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah in his new book, is heading to Quaid-e-Azam’s country to promote the same.
Mohammed Yousuf, managing director, Mr Books, told a news channel that Jaswant will visit Islamabad and Karachi to promote ‘Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence’, which costs Pakistani Rs 2,000 each.
The book has become a superhit and the Pakistani public is eagerly waiting for the former BJP leader, Yousuf said.
He added that the sales in Pakistan have shot up following Jaswant’s expulsion from the BJP over his pro-Jinnah and anti-Patel remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima
- Attacks on France, Germany their own fault: Donald Trump