Jaswant heads to Pak to promote Jinnah book
New Delhi: Jaswant Singh, who was expelled by the BJP for eulogising Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah in his new book, is heading to Quaid-e-Azam’s country to promote the same.
Mohammed Yousuf, managing director, Mr Books, told a news channel that Jaswant will visit Islamabad and Karachi to promote ‘Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence’, which costs Pakistani Rs 2,000 each.
The book has become a superhit and the Pakistani public is eagerly waiting for the former BJP leader, Yousuf said.
He added that the sales in Pakistan have shot up following Jaswant’s expulsion from the BJP over his pro-Jinnah and anti-Patel remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month