Jaswant heads to Pak to promote Jinnah book
New Delhi: Jaswant Singh, who was expelled by the BJP for eulogising Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah in his new book, is heading to Quaid-e-Azam’s country to promote the same.
Mohammed Yousuf, managing director, Mr Books, told a news channel that Jaswant will visit Islamabad and Karachi to promote ‘Jinnah: India, Partition, Independence’, which costs Pakistani Rs 2,000 each.
The book has become a superhit and the Pakistani public is eagerly waiting for the former BJP leader, Yousuf said.
He added that the sales in Pakistan have shot up following Jaswant’s expulsion from the BJP over his pro-Jinnah and anti-Patel remarks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal