Jaswant Singh`s condition serious
New Delhi: Former cabinet minister and former BJP leader Jaswant Singh`s condition continued to be serious Monday.
The 76-year-old leader was admitted to the Army Hospital (Research and Referral) Aug 8 in a critical condition.
"Jaswant Singh`s condition is still serious. He is running mild fever today (Monday)," a doctor told IANS.
Jaswant Singh was brought to the hospital with a head injury Aug 8, following a fall at his house here.
He was brought to the hospital by his family members after they found him lying on the floor in an unconscious state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?