Jaswant Singh`s condition serious
New Delhi: Former cabinet minister and former BJP leader Jaswant Singh`s condition continued to be serious Monday.
The 76-year-old leader was admitted to the Army Hospital (Research and Referral) Aug 8 in a critical condition.
"Jaswant Singh`s condition is still serious. He is running mild fever today (Monday)," a doctor told IANS.
Jaswant Singh was brought to the hospital with a head injury Aug 8, following a fall at his house here.
He was brought to the hospital by his family members after they found him lying on the floor in an unconscious state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly