Jaswant Singh`s condition serious
New Delhi: Former cabinet minister and former BJP leader Jaswant Singh`s condition continued to be serious Monday.
The 76-year-old leader was admitted to the Army Hospital (Research and Referral) Aug 8 in a critical condition.
"Jaswant Singh`s condition is still serious. He is running mild fever today (Monday)," a doctor told IANS.
Jaswant Singh was brought to the hospital with a head injury Aug 8, following a fall at his house here.
He was brought to the hospital by his family members after they found him lying on the floor in an unconscious state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read