JD(U) terms Sushil Modi as `kalyugi` child for LK Advani comments
Patna: Estranged NDA partner, JD(U) on Thursday took a dig at former Bihar chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi for his anti-Advani comments saying he is acting like a "Kalyugi" child out to abuse parents.
Also Read: Advaniji has failed to gauge public mood: Sushil Kumar Modi
"He is acting like a Kalyugi child out to abuse parents," JD(U) leader in the Rajya Sabha Shivanand Tiwari told reacting to Sushil Modi` comment that the veteran BJP leader has failed to gauge public mood in favour of Narendra Modi.
Everybody knows that BJP rose from a party of two MPs to 182 MPs due to Advaniji and today he is being "insulted" by people like Sushil Modi, Tiwari said.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had led JD(U) to part company with BJP on June 16 this year over elevation of Narendra Modi as party campaign committee chief.
Criticising Sushil Modi for comments on Advani, JD(U) Bihar unit President Bashist Narayan Singh said "do anybody isolate father-mother from oneself."
State party spokesmen Sanjay Singh and Rajeev Ranjan Prasad also hit at Sushil Modi describing him as "opportunist."
"For a long time he has been a disciple of LK Advani and now praising Narendra Modi," Sanjay Singh said.
Prasad claimed Sushil Modi`s "new found" love for Narendra Modi with whom he always maintained distance till he was in NDA has even "surprised" state BJP workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP