JD(U) terms Sushil Modi as `kalyugi` child for LK Advani comments
Patna: Estranged NDA partner, JD(U) on Thursday took a dig at former Bihar chief minister Sushil Kumar Modi for his anti-Advani comments saying he is acting like a "Kalyugi" child out to abuse parents.
Also Read: Advaniji has failed to gauge public mood: Sushil Kumar Modi
"He is acting like a Kalyugi child out to abuse parents," JD(U) leader in the Rajya Sabha Shivanand Tiwari told reacting to Sushil Modi` comment that the veteran BJP leader has failed to gauge public mood in favour of Narendra Modi.
Everybody knows that BJP rose from a party of two MPs to 182 MPs due to Advaniji and today he is being "insulted" by people like Sushil Modi, Tiwari said.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had led JD(U) to part company with BJP on June 16 this year over elevation of Narendra Modi as party campaign committee chief.
Criticising Sushil Modi for comments on Advani, JD(U) Bihar unit President Bashist Narayan Singh said "do anybody isolate father-mother from oneself."
State party spokesmen Sanjay Singh and Rajeev Ranjan Prasad also hit at Sushil Modi describing him as "opportunist."
"For a long time he has been a disciple of LK Advani and now praising Narendra Modi," Sanjay Singh said.
Prasad claimed Sushil Modi`s "new found" love for Narendra Modi with whom he always maintained distance till he was in NDA has even "surprised" state BJP workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- SFIO widens Vijay Mallya probe; former top bankers under scanner
- Priyanka Chopra, Saroj Khan honoured at Fempowerment awards
- We should protect and preserve our unity, integrity: PM on GST
- Honda Activa contributes 38% of incremental industry sales in July
- Banks not fully understanding problems of SMEs: Commerce and Industry Minister