JPC covering up 2G scam: BJP
New Delhi: Alleging "massive cover up" in 2G spectrum allocation, the BJP said on Monday that it had sought adjournment of question hour in both houses of Parliament to raise the issue of the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) report on the scandal.
"There is a massive cover up of the 2G scam by the JPC. Why did they have to show the report to the law minister, when Supreme Court had said the report should not be shown to bosses," said Bharatiya Janata Party spokesperson Prakash Javadekar on Monday, day one of the second half of parliament`s budget session.
The parliamentary panel probing the 2G scam has blamed former telecom minister A Raja for the spectrum allocation and cleared Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Finance Minister P Chidambaram of any wrongdoing.
The BJP has said the report has been manipulated by the ruling Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days