JPC covering up 2G scam: BJP
New Delhi: Alleging "massive cover up" in 2G spectrum allocation, the BJP said on Monday that it had sought adjournment of question hour in both houses of Parliament to raise the issue of the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC) report on the scandal.
"There is a massive cover up of the 2G scam by the JPC. Why did they have to show the report to the law minister, when Supreme Court had said the report should not be shown to bosses," said Bharatiya Janata Party spokesperson Prakash Javadekar on Monday, day one of the second half of parliament`s budget session.
The parliamentary panel probing the 2G scam has blamed former telecom minister A Raja for the spectrum allocation and cleared Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Finance Minister P Chidambaram of any wrongdoing.
The BJP has said the report has been manipulated by the ruling Congress.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split