JuD chief Hafiz Saeed opposes proposed construction of wall along LoC
Lahore: JuD chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed on Sunday said the Defia-e-Pakistan Council will intensify its campaign against the proposed construction of a wall along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Defia-e-Pakistan Council (Defence of Pakistan Council) is a platform of 30 religious and political parties led by the JuD.
"(Prime Minister) Nawaz Sharif should protect the borders of both west and east. The people of Pakistan are not ready to accept any visa relaxation and friendship policy of this government with India," Saeed said at a rally on the Mall Road here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- WATCH: How Lionel Messi missed crucial penalty kick in Copa America final against Chile
- When Varun Dhawan, John Abraham came to Jacqueline Fernandez's rescue—Full story inside
- Congress stalwart Sheila Dikhsit refuses to become CM face for 2017 UP elections
- Modi govt shortlists 4 candidates to succeed Raghuram Rajan as RBI Governor
- Uttar Pradesh Congress cancels iftar programme, no official reason attributed behind cancellation