JuD chief Hafiz Saeed opposes proposed construction of wall along LoC
Lahore: JuD chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed on Sunday said the Defia-e-Pakistan Council will intensify its campaign against the proposed construction of a wall along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Defia-e-Pakistan Council (Defence of Pakistan Council) is a platform of 30 religious and political parties led by the JuD.
"(Prime Minister) Nawaz Sharif should protect the borders of both west and east. The people of Pakistan are not ready to accept any visa relaxation and friendship policy of this government with India," Saeed said at a rally on the Mall Road here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog