JuD chief Hafiz Saeed opposes proposed construction of wall along LoC
Lahore: JuD chief Hafiz Mohammad Saeed on Sunday said the Defia-e-Pakistan Council will intensify its campaign against the proposed construction of a wall along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Defia-e-Pakistan Council (Defence of Pakistan Council) is a platform of 30 religious and political parties led by the JuD.
"(Prime Minister) Nawaz Sharif should protect the borders of both west and east. The people of Pakistan are not ready to accept any visa relaxation and friendship policy of this government with India," Saeed said at a rally on the Mall Road here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!